1. General provision
- 1.1. The data administrator is TOMSAD TOMASZ SADOWSKI entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister competent for economy, having: address of the place of performing: Mosty, ul. Wierzbowa 1, 81-198 Kosakowo and delivery address: ul. Śląska 51/70, 81-304 Gdynia, NIP 5861198064, REGON 193000272, e-mail address: email@example.com - hereinafter referred to as & quot; Administrator & quot; and being at the same time a Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
- 1.2. Personal data of the Service Recipient and the Customer are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883, as amended) (hereinafter referred to as the Act on the Protection of Personal Data) ), by ordinance of the Minister of Interior and Administration with & nbsp; on April 29, 2004 regarding the documentation of personal data processing, Regulation of the Minister of Administration and Digitization & nbsp; from May 11, 2015. & nbsp; on the manner and mode of implementation of tasks to ensure & nbsp; compliance with provisions on the protection of personal data,, Regulation of the Minister of Administration and Digitization of 11 May 2015. & nbsp; & nbsp; on the register of data files and within the meaning of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
- 1.3. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data they collect are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- 1.4. All words, expressions and acronyms appearing on this page and beginning with a capital letter (eg Seller, Online Shop, Electronic Service) should be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Online Store Regulations available on the Online Store website.
2. Contact for information about the processing of your personal data
All questions related to the processing of personal data by us, please send to the following e-mail or postal address
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Tomsad Tomasz Sadowski, ul. & Nbsp; Śląska 51/70 81-304 Gdynia
3. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
Providing personal data by the Service Recipient or Customer is voluntary, however failure to provide the personal data required in the Online Store and in the Online Store Regulations to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services results in the inability to conclude this Agreement. Data Administrator Tomsad Tomasz Sadowski processes user data for the following purposes:
- creating and managing an account.
- Contact with Users - for purposes related to the provision of services, technical support, permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular e-mail and telephone.
- Implementation of contracts concluded on the store.
- Handling complaints.
- Performing obligations under the law, including tax or accounting regulations.
The basis for the processing of personal data of the Customer or the Customer is the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or take action on its request before its conclusion. In the case of data processing for direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) prior consent of the Customer or Client or (2) fulfillment of legally justified purposes carried out by the Administrator (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 litf of the RODO). / p>
At any time, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in a similar manner as you agreed upon. By logging into your account and deleting them, or contacting us via e-mail. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
4. COOKIES AND OPERATIONAL DATA
- 4.1. Cookies (cookies) are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the website of the Online Store (eg on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone's memory card - depending on which device uses our Online Shop visitors). Detailed information about cookies as well as the history of their creation can be found, among others here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
- 4.2. & nbsp; The Administrator may process data contained in Cookies when users use the Online Store for the following purposes:
- 4.2.1. identification of the Registered Users as logged in to the Online Store and showing that they are logged in;
- 4.2.2. remembering Products added to the cart to place an Order;
- 4.2.3. remembering data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login details to the Online Store;
- 4.2.4. adjusting the content of the Online Store's website to the individual preferences of the Service Recipient (eg regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of Online Store pages;
- 4.2.5. keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Online Store website.
- 4.3. By default, most Internet browsers available on the market accept cookies by default. Everyone has the possibility to define the terms of using cookies using the own browser's settings. This means that you can, for example, partially restrict (eg temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving Cookies & ndash; in the latter case, however, it may affect some of the functionality of the Online Store (for example, it may not be possible to pass the order path through the Order Form due to non-memorizing the Products in the basket during the next steps of placing the order).
- 4.5. Detailed information on changing cookies settings and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages (just click on the link):
- 4.6. The administrator also processes anonymised operational data related to the use of the Online Store (so-called logs - IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Online Store. These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify visitors to the Online Store. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.
5.What personal data we process
Providing data is voluntary. In order to be able to conclude and execute a contract and what to provide for this service, we require you to provide the following personal data:
- The Administrator may process the following personal data of Clients or Customers using the Online Store: name and surname; e-mail address; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / business / seat (if different from delivery address). In the case of Clients or Clients who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the company's name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Customer or Client.
Providing personal data referred to in the point above may be necessary to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Store. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is indicated previously on the Online Store website and in the Online Store Regulations.
6. User rights for data processing
- Anyone who has an account in our store or concludes a contract with us is entitled to:
- access, rectification when data is & nbsp; invalid or incomplete
- deletion when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was provided or when it is being processed unlawfully
- restrictions on their processing when the data is invalid & nbsp; - the user can request & nbsp; restricting the data for a period of time allowing us to check their correctness; when the data is & nbsp; processed unlawfully and the user does not want to be deleted; we do not need the user & nbsp; data, but they can & nbsp; be needed & nbsp; for defending or claiming
- If the Customer or the Customer grants permission to process data for direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the consent may be revoked at any time.
- to carry them
- not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling,
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body regarding the protection of personal data: Office of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Rates 2; 00-193 Warsaw; Tel. 22 531 03 00; & nbsp; fax 22 531 03 01; & nbsp; email: email@example.com
7. Recipients of our data.
In some situations, we have the right to transfer your data if necessary so that we can perform our services. In the event of consent, we will share your personal data with the partners with whom TOMSAD cooperates if necessary to perform the order. Possible recipients of personal data of online store customers:
In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
For a customer who is purchasing a product that requires registration. The administrator is forced to share data with the software owner. As part of the security policy, the Administrator has signed & nbsp; the appropriate authorization with the & nbsp; page.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area and to any international organization excluding Google LLC for statistical purposes as regards traffic on the personal data. Personal data is not subject to automated processing.
8. Period of personal data processing
The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of the processing. We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- fulfillment of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting regulations,
- statistical and archiving, Maximum for a period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract,
The period may be interrupted if the consent is withdrawn, if the legal basis for data processing is the User's consent or notification of effective objection to the processing of data in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator's interest.
The data processing period may be extended each time the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only in the case and to the extent that the law will require it. After the processing period has expired, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized
9. Final provision
- 9.2. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, unauthorized removal, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction. / li>
- 9.3. The Administrator provides the following technical measures to prevent the unauthorized access and modification of personal data sent electronically:
- 9.3.1. Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
- 9.3.2. Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.